Monday, October 21, 2013

SNOW WHITE HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY

What a great month to have a birthday party! My sweet Belle is 4 years old and loves to dress up. Here are some pictures of her Snow White Halloween party. This year my husband helped us so much with games and a fun obstacle course maze for the kids. The kids had so much fun helping me decorate and making the scary treats.





Love this beautiful decorations! I made the birthday banner for Belle's birthday two years ago. One of my good friends gave me the princess dress posters. Colorful balloons are so great always helped so much!!
The cake was a hit! I usually have my talented best friend help me with my kids birthday cakes but this year I wanted to do it myself!. I found the cutest Jack Lantern cake mold and used cake fondant for the first time. It turned really good my daughters face was priceless!
My boys had a great time helping me decorated the fun maze! We painted Minion pumpkins and of course Pink and purple pumpkins.

Pinkcalicious and Purpulicious Pumpkins
The kids loved all this scary treats

Crescents Mummy Dogs

 skeleton Sugar cookies

Fish Jello worms
Pumpkins sugar cookies

 Scary and fun Halloween Obstacle Race

Jack Latern bing bag toss

Kids had a blast with their friends in the wiggle worm Maze!


Eating Donuts game
We had the

The Witches Brew

Love using dry ice for the first time!

Can you tell we love Halloween!! Love having fun with my pequeñitos. When I was little I  never celebrate Halloween in Peru and now I am loving it!


 

No comments: