you are going to need:
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
4 cups chicken stock
1/2 cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon of black mint
3 aji yellow peppers (you can buy this peppers at the latin markets
2 gloves garlic, minced
2 large onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
4 slices white bread
3/4 cup evaporated milk
4 yellow potatoes
2 hard boiled egg and black olives
1. Cook the yellow potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced with a fork. Let cool, peel, cut into quarters, and set aside.
2. Place the bread in a small bowl and pour the evaporated milk over it to soak. Set aside.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a pot with the chicken stock and 2 heads of garlic, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until chicken is just barely cooked through.
4. Set chicken aside to cool. Strain broth and reserve 2 cups.
5. Remove stems and seeds from the peppers **warning** is spicy you better wear gloves.
6. Sauté the garlic, nuts and onions with the yellow aji peppers and oil and black mint, until the onions are soft and golden. Remove from heat and let cool.
7. Shred the cooled chicken into bite-size pieces.
8. In a blender or food processor, process the saute garlic, onions and aji peppers add evaporated milk and bread mixture with the parmesean cheese until smooth.
9. Return onion mixture to pan, and add 1 1/2 cups of the reserved chicken stock. Bring to a low simmer, and stir in the chicken. Heat until warmed through you always add more mix of bread and milk, adding more chicken stock if sauce is too thick.
10. Serve over rice, garnished with the yellow potatoes, slices of hard boiled egg, and black olives.